As a member of the STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS team the ideal candidate should be able to identify and evaluate media opportunities to pitch best in class media solutions that deliver on client KPIs. To be successful, the Strategic Solutions team member will work collaboratively with Sales, Content, Creative, Research, Project Management and Product teams to develop sophisticated multifaceted content proposals for presentation to clients.
The Strategic Solutions team member will have oversight and accountability for program execution, working with creative, project management, sales and ad operations teams to ensure seamless execution, exemplary client service, and best in class campaign results.
- Attend client briefings (as necessary) with Account Executive member to better understand customer needs
- Work with Sales and Research to collect relevant data for sales presentations
- Lead brainstorms for creative solutions to client RFPs
- Pro-Actively Develop new products/opportunities to gain new revenue streams
- Assist with production of professional sales presentations
- Work with Project Manager to create work back schedules for integrated campaigns that require design or development and obtain approvals from required resources
- Conduct ongoing strategy analysis, making recommendations to Sales, Campaign Specialist and client for optimization, course corrections and program extensions
- Create and manage reporting templates
- Lead post analysis reporting, including metrics, screenshots, lessons learned
- Ensure white-glove client service, seamless project execution and exceptional campaign results
- Deliver all reporting and ongoing measurement requirements on time
- Stay current with product and technology innovations in the media industry and share with stakeholders
- Drive campaign renewals and grow organic revenue opportunities with clients and agencies through demonstrated campaign results.
Personal Behavioral Objectives
- Is driven to succeed
- Delivers superior service
- Builds and maintains relationships
- Is an effective communicator, oral and written
- Demonstrates accountability
- Is a creative problem solver
- Technically savvy
Qualifications, Job Skills and Experience
- College or University Graduate
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Ability to generate ideas through product knowledge for pitches
- Ability to close sales
- Solid communicator
- Good judgment and resourcefulness
- Ability to solve problems and meet target deadlines
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment
- Proficient with desktop publishing software & capable of trouble-shooting technical issues
Online experience (mandatory)
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office: esp. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Understanding of Sales Process
- Understanding of Project Management principles
- Understanding of Digital, Publishing & Advertising Operations
- Experience with ad serving & reporting platforms (preferred but not mandatory): DFP, Omniture, Adobe Analytics.
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements.