StarMetroland Media is looking to add an energetic and motivated sales person to our dynamic sales team in Edmonton. The sales team is responsible for providing clients with access to leading-edge digital marketing solutions. From SEM to display to social to native to video, we offer a full suite of digital solutions. This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the strongest digital brands.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will possess knowledge of digital marketing and its trends and will leverage an innovative mindset to support clients in achieving their business objectives while also achieving company set personal targets. You will be a highly driven, collaborative and creative individual with a proven ability to engage and influence decision makers.
As a member of our high performance sales team you will:
- Be a trusted digital expert
- Actively prospect for new clients to drive new revenue
- Consult with clients to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- Develop & present persuasive presentations
- Schedule & attend client meetings and respond to client queries as they arise
- Build & maintain strong client relationships
- Keep current in industry trends, including participating in industry related functions, conferences and seminars as required
- Meet and exceed monthly sales activity & revenue goals
What you need to be successful:
- 2 years of demonstrated success in a digital marketing sales role
- Dedication to achieving extraordinary results
- Strong sense of accountability
- Sound understanding of digital marketing (ie. Google ad words, behavioural targeting, retargeting, social, mobile, native, email marketing, etc.) with the ability to convey that knowledge in an understandable & persuasive manner
- Strong ability to uncover client needs and to then develop the appropriate custom solution
- Excellent oral/written communication & presentation skills to clearly articulate and position our offerings to meet our clients’ needs
- Knowledge of Comscore, IAB standards and ad serving platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience using CRM platforms and other tools to record, track & plan sales activity
- Google Certification would be an asset
- Must be a team player
Why you will love working here:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the leading edge of the digital marketing industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment!
- We recognize that you have a life outside of work and we offer you real work/life balance
- We’ve got your health in mind; you’ll get a comprehensive benefits package (Extended Health Care, Dental, etc.) including a minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
…and let’s not forget the AWESOME PEOPLE!
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements.