In this newly created role reporting into the Manager – Newsletter Marketing, the Email Marketing Specialist will thrive in a dynamic environment creating multiple compelling newsletters and e-blasts that engages our subscribers in a meaningful fashion. You will be responsible for the entire email marketing lifecycle from design, execution to KPI reporting. If you possess a “can do attitude” and find the greatest success by working with a team of highly passionate marketing professionals. This maybe the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
As A Member Of Our HIGH PERFORMANCE Team You Will:
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Manage email campaign execution through target segmentation, data analytics, list management, and lead management
- Coordinate Email testing program to elevate our targeting, segmentation, and personalization practices
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to templates, email rendering, IP/domain reputation, and other factors affecting successful email delivery
- Track performance data from campaigns to measure success and incorporate learnings in future campaigns
- Management and deployment of all email marketing messages, including: design, set-up and testing; email launch, and reporting metrics
- An expert working with HTML and Photoshop
- Responsible for adhering to a high standard of email deployments – copy, resolution of images & quality of design.
- Stay current with email marketing best practices and share these with the team on a regular basis
- Assist in the maintenance and growth of opt-in audience to support revenue goals.
Why You Will Be Successful:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Sales or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in email deployment/coordination
- Experience with HTML, Photoshop and Email segmenting tools are required
- Experience setting up email templates using HTML
- Well versed in Email Marketing deployment software
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop and analytics software
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and Word
- Web savvy
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude with a great team spirit is VERY important
Why You Will Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the digital media industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment
- We recognize that you have a life outside of work and we offer you real work/life balance
- We’ve got your health in mind; you’ll get a comprehensive benefits package (Extended Health Care, Dental, etc.) including a minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
…And let’s not forget the AWESOME PEOPLE!
The company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform the company of your requirements.