Are you looking for a fast-paced, creative and challenging work environment?
Is working with energetic, passionate people right up your alley?
We’re currently looking for experienced, motivated, detail-oriented ad operations specialists
THE JOB IN A NUTSHELL:
The Programmatic Trader for SMG, will be responsible for end-to-end success of our RTB clients’ audience campaigns. This position performs in-platform trading techniques and analyses delivery and performance of SMG’s RTB clients. The role is also expected to provide optimization and analytical insights to the client service team. This individual must have a strong understanding of Internet advertising technology, as they are expected to provide custom solutions to meet the needs of our advertisers. Success in this position is measured by campaign performance, 100% delivery of a campaign and increased advertising budget month-over-month.
The successful candidate will be a collaborative individual who is analytical and deploys data-enabled problem solving capabilities to deliver seamless campaign execution. The right candidate will have experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile, social); experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying and experience working with a variety of stakeholders. Desire to continuously improve client success and internal communications on a quarterly basis a must.
- Trading (bidding/buying display advertising) using SMG’s DSP
- Understand how to manage different kinds of goals and requirements (awareness, CPA, viewability, brand safety)
- Manage end-to-end campaign setup, campaign launch, account optimization and communication back to client services team
- Manage pacing and evaluate performance to ensure KPI delivery, identifying and implementing optimizations, proactively making recommendations and providing campaign insights.
- Provide insightful analysis to client services team on a regular basis
- Analyze campaign performance and deliver case studies to aid in the production of best practice examples
- Provide recommendations to improve upon weekly and monthly performance reports
- Provide technical support, troubleshoot underperforming or under delivering campaigns and discrepancies
- Provide feedback to the Head of Programmatic on new market or platform functionality
- Assist in training and development of operations and client services staff
- Able to effectively allocate time to create the most value for clients, with a high level of attention to detail
- 2+ years in online marketing or applied analytics industry
- Solve customer and salesperson questions on Programmatic Buying
- College or university degree in a quantitative field (i.e. Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Engineering)
- Adept at dealing with ambiguity through adding structure and prioritizing issues
- Ability to make business decisions based on interpreting data and asking relevant questions
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Charismatic, direct and pro-active with the ability to build credibility internally and externally
- Ability to articulate information in a concise and compelling manor
- Experience with reporting & data visualization tools preferred
- Basic online programming and ad-server knowledge preferred
Star Media Group is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform Star Media Group of your requirements.