RECEPTIONIST/ SALES COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Administrative Specialist and Business Project Coordinator, Metro English Canada, the right candidate for this position will carry out a range of administrative and operational tasks related to the daily operations of the business in the Metro Vancouver operation. As well as provide operational and executive support to the Sales Manager, Metro Vancouver and any additional administrative support as directed.
- Responsible for all administrative projects as assigned
- Responsible for the general daily office operations
- Assist in maintenance and control of the office budget
- General reception duties and Customer service requests
- Oversee couriers and mail; both incoming and outgoing
- Supervise the implementation of new office systems from various shared service departments
- Review and update health and safety policies; coordinate with JHSC
- Responsible for maintaining accurate staff lists and directories
- Answering telephones, call screening and forwarding
- Deal with complex queries and complaints, by email, phone and in person
- Advertising Sales Bookings using a computer
- Direct Sales Support
- Completion of numerous reports daily, weekly, and monthly, pertaining to the sales team
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- 2-3 years of demonstrated success in a similar role
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office -Word, Excel & Outlook
- Attention to details and thoroughness in the execution of tasks
- Must be a team player with a great, and we mean great, sense of humor
All submissions will be treated as confidential.
Metro is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs. If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform Metro of your requirements.